There’s something about banana choc chip muffins that are like a warm hug. Moist, tasty and filled with goodness this is a great option to pair with your morning coffee or to hit a sweet spot.
Banana Choc Chip Muffins (V)
Serves 6 | Calories 283 | Fat 9.5g | C 50g | Protein 5.4g
- 2 bananas
- 1.5 cups Self raising flour (I use Orgran gluten-free)
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup of your favourite Milk
- 1/2 Cups Dark Choc Chips
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- In a medium mixing bowl Mash the banana before adding all of your ingredients aside from the Choc chips and mix.
- Once the mixture is smooth, stir through your Choc chips.
- Add a mixture to a greased muffin tray and put in the oven to cook for 20min.