You can’t go past a great smoothie whether it is a quick breakfast on the go, afternoon snack, or to refuel after a great workout. We like to keep this type of meal option multi-functional; a great protein hit with antioxidants, and we even sneak some extra veggies in there for some bonus points. We know you are going to love this simple way of fuelling your body as much as we do.
Blueberry Delight Smoothie
Serves 1 | Calories 361 | Fat 4.81g | Carbs 62.4g | Protein 25.1g
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries or mixed berries
- 1 scoop of Protein Powder (vanilla or strawberry work best – we like NOWAY or Prana)
- 1 cube/ 1/3 cup of frozen spinach or kale
- 200ml coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup of Old Mill Wheat Free or Gluten Free Oats
- 100ml Water
- Mix all of the ingredients together and blend. That’s it!