Yep, you heard that right, a Frozen Snickers Bowl. This simple recipe is a healthy way to recreate the chocolatey-peanutty taste of Snickers, and it’s so deliciously moreish you’d hardly believe it was only 332 calories! Frozen bananas are the trick for creating the velvety ice cream base that is all kinds of amazing. Ok, we’re biased but trust us, it’s pretty good!
Frozen Snickers Bowl (GF, DF, VG)
Serves 1 | Calories 332 | Fat 17.1g | C 28.1g | Protein 18.7g
- 90g frozen banana
- 50ml almond milk
- 20g chocolate-flavored protein powder
- 15g peanut butter
- 10g dark chocolate
- 1/8 tsp of coconut oil (you just need the tiniest bit)
- 1 tsp chopped peanuts
- Add banana, protein powder, peanut butter, and half of the almond milk to a blender. Blend ingredients and if you need to, add the rest of the almond milk. (The amount of milk you will need may vary depending on what type of blender you have, but you’re aiming for an ice cream or smoothie bowl consistency).
- Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil in a small bowl. You just need a tiny amount of coconut oil as you want the chocolate to still set, the oil just stops it from going too solid.
- Spoon your ice cream into a bowl and drizzle the chocolate on top. Sprinkle on some chopped peanuts and leave it for a minute or two to set.
- Crack the top with a spoon and dig in!