Winter is officially upon us and what better way to warm up than with a lovely hot choccie? Like a warm hug, this velvety chocolate drink will bring you comfort on those chilly nights whilst satisfying that sweet tooth. We’ve paired Noway Hot Chocolate with Pana Chocolate spread to deliver a subtle hint of hazelnut whilst providing you with a protein top up. Check out our tip below for other flavor combinations!
Hazelnut Hot Chocolate (GF DF)
Serves 2 | Calories 160 | Fat 7.1g | C 10.8 g | Protein 11.8 g
- 2 scoops of Noway Hot Chocolate
- 300ml unsweetened almond milk
- 200ml water
- 1 tsp Pana Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- Heat your almond milk and water in a pot.
- Add Noway Hot Chocolate and Pana spread, then stir until well combined (the Pana spread might take a little while to melt).
- Serve and enjoy!
Tip* We love Pana Chocolate and you can use any flavour spread to give your hot choccie a fantastic twist. Why not try chocolate orange? Or even just add a tsp of smooth peanut butter for an indulgent peanut butter hot chocolate.