Enjoy a healthy twist on this classic combo with a delicious smoothie that’s packed with protein. We love a good smoothie recipe and with the weather warming up we thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get creative in the kitchen. The sharp and sweet strawberries combined with creamy peanut butter are a heavenly combination that we know you’ll love. We’ve used frozen fruit in this recipe for a more thicker consistency and it’s so luxurious you’d think you were drinking an ice cream based shake!
PB&J Protein Smoothie (GF DF VGO)
Serves 1 | Calories 379 | Fat 11.7g | C 49.4g | Protein 23.6g
- 1 frozen banana
- 50g frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 175ml almond milk
- 10g peanut butter
- 10g strawberry or raspberry jam
- crushed peanuts for topping optional
- Blitz banana, strawberries, protein powder, peanut butter, and half of the almond milk in a blender. Add more almond milk as required, you’re aiming for a thick, smoothie bowl consistency.
- Transfer smoothie to a glass and top with jam and crushed peanuts. Enjoy!