You have to play the long game.
- Is there a book you have wanted to read?
- An online course you can do?
- Have you been trying to increase your exercise?
- Incorporate Meditation?
- Now is the time to look for these types of opportunities because this phase [even though it doesn’t seem like it] will actually pass by really quickly.
Personally, I have been immersed in online Functional medicine course, as well as shifting my business into Livestreamed training model. I have been training loads and just started a donation appeal for Women who are subject to Domestic Violence. Funnily enough, I feel busier than before! It isn’t just about being busy, I know now more than ever it’s important to remain positive and fuel more positivity in my own life & spread those vibes to our community.
Have a Solid Home Routine
- Get up at 6am do a 20min yoga session get in a solid work block
- Shower get ready, put make-up on to feel like it is a typical day
- Drive and Coffee (listen to my course)
- Breakfast sort out the family
- Mid Morning Walk, play soccer in the park (more course content while walking)
- Meetings Work and Exercise while Rubes Naps
- Sort out lunch
- Another walk
- Finish off Work
- 6.30 Dinner
- 7pm Play toys with Ruby and then bath, books and bed
- 9.30pm-10pm Wind down and Bed (for me)