Crunchy, nutty and sweetness all in one!
Come on, Is anyone else wishing that you could grab that spoon out of the picture and start eating this pronto?
This delectable dessert is courtesy of Coach Bea gives a girl everything she wants! The crunch, the smooth sweetness of the wild berries mixed with the creaminess of the macadamia nuts, just make this perfect, perfect, perfect. Super simple to make, we both know this is going to be on the recipe repertoire in no time!
Wild Berry Macadamia Crumble
Serves 6 | Calories 235 | Fat 18.7g | Carbs 12.7g | Protein 4.1g
For the berry filling:
- 110g Blueberries
- 150g Raspberries
- 75g of sour cherries
- 1 Tbsp pure powdered vanilla
For the crumble:
- 50g coconut sugar
- 75g almond flour
- 25g shredded coconut
- 3-4 large tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp pure powdered vanilla
- 30g macadamias
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees. Spread the berries on a medium-sized square oven-safe dish and stir in the vanilla powder.
- With a mortar & pestle, crush the macadamias. It should still have a rough consistency so ensure you don’t crush them too hard.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the crumble ingredients (add your oil last, ensure it isn’t melted). Once the oil has been added, work the mixture with your hands to mix the coconut oil through until forming a crumble-like consistency.
- Now, add the crumble topping to the berry mixture. Don’t go light with that topping. You want a nice, thick layer of crumble!
- Put it in the oven on fan-forced & bake it to around 20min or until the crumble appears to be golden brown throughout.
Best eaten once it’s cooled down, with coconut vanilla yogurt.